Good Ni9t Wishes

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell, Good night.
I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars., Good Night Sweet Dreams Stephenie Meyer

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

rajput attitude status

“You will be the last thing I think of before I fall to sleep and First thing to remember when I wake up.”
“How did it get so late so soon? It’s the night before its afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness, how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?” Good night.
The true secret of having a deep sleep is to dare and dream big for the next morning. The secret of living a happy life is waking up in the morning and chasing those dreams, and then dreaming all over again at night. This is the circle of success. Good night.
Dreams are the best part of life; if you miss sleep you missed the best part of your life. Now go to the bed and catch the good dreams.
Goodnight everybody. Hopefully I don't have another dream with Lady Gaga and Britney Spears because that was awkward.
That awkward moment when Frank creeps into the girls shower room to say goodnight!
It's been a long day and I just said goodnight to the love of my life. I'll catch you all on the flip side! Sleep well baby! I love you and have sweet dreams about me.
Love is unpredictable. Love is painful. Love is weird. Love is new. Love is strange. Love is wonderful. Love is a beautiful. But love is love and it doesn't matter with whom you share it with or how you share it. I love you, you are mine<3 goodnight.
That awkward moment when you lied to armed robbers that you had no cell phone. All of a sudden, your phone rings... Don’t believe the lies look me in my eyes! Say your last prayer! Haha good night guys!
That is an awkward moment when your friends are so far gone that they don’t even know how to go to sleep and with that they said, goodnight.

Comments

  1. all quotes and messages are really nice and interesting and the images are also nice and i just visited a site and i want to share my feedback with you guys Sadar Dawakhana online here i got amazing discount and also the good offers at good price they are doing really nice work go and take a look to this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.buzzfeed.com/rekhakumari/welcome-new-year-with-new-viral-memes-3onfx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is super informative, I tend to read this from now on regular basis. Assignment Help Writers The content is used by authors is really authentic & useful to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great informative tips to explore such brain exercises. This blog contains such helpful content that everyone can understand very easily. Asan Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night Quotes